Things I value:
1. My relationship with Jesus Christ. I wouldn't be who I am without Him.
2. My relationship with my husband. I love him so much and I'm so thankful for all he is and all he does.
3. My daughter. She has brought so much love as well as challenges into my life.
4. My friends. I love having friends all over the world and I am still able to call them close.
5. Service. Whether it's getting involved at church, with the Army, or in my neighborhood, I find it important to give back to those who serve me.
6. My family. Of course I wouldn't be here without them.
Things I don't:
1. Negative people. Learn to love life!
2. Complainers. If you don't like it, learn to get involved to fix it!
3. Heirlooms. The person means more than the thing. I'll take a picture over a silly object.
4. Coupons. Why should I have to buy two boxes of kleenex to save 50 cents when I only wanted one box?
5. Wealth. I value staying at home with my daughter way more than going to work to make a few extra bucks!
6. Advice that wasn't asked for. If I want it, I WILL ask for it. Otherwise you're really just bothering me.
*Whew! I was really hard to think of things I don't value.*
I nominate Danielle Boateng! She is newly pregnant with a little girl to add to the Army Engineer group (go girls!). She now lives in New Jersey while her husband is in Afghanistan.