Just a quick note to let all of you know that we are officially starting our moving process to Alaska! My blog will be on hiatus for awhile as we are traveling. Here are some ways you can keep in touch with us through prayer:
1. Pray that Joelle travels well in her carseat for 8+ hours each day.
2. Pray for our dogs health and safety along the way.
3. Pray that our cars are protected and we won't run into any car problems.
4. Pray that the other drivers around us are safe drivers.
5. Pray that Justin and I can continue to stay calm during our move and enjoy the process.
6. Pray that we will be able to found a house quickly once we get to Alaska that will meet all of our needs.
7. Pray that our household goods will be handled with respect and show up in Alaska undamaged.
8. Pray for Justin's upcoming job, his boss, co-workers, and his ability to share his faith with them.
9. Pray we will find a great church where we can serve the body and also has a great nursery for Joelle.
10. Pray for our new neighbors.
Thank you so much for your prayers! As soon as I get a chance I will update the blog with our adventures!
Quito! 6th continent in the books
3 months ago