Sunday, August 16, 2009

An update with pictures

Here is a long awaited picture of our house on Ft. Richardson. Joelle and I like it very much and we can't wait for Justin to see it.

Joelle and I went with some friends to Arctic Valley and went blueberry picking. It was a lot of hard work! We walked uphill for about 1/2 mile, which may not seem like much but when you're pregnant and you have a toddler with you it seems long! Luckily I have great friends who carried Joelle so I could work on getting my pregnant self up the hill. Joelle enjoyed picking the berries, however most of them were crow berries. The blueberries were a little hard to find!

Justin sent us a wonderful gift from Afghanistan. Afghan dresses and jewelry! Here is Joelle in her beautiful orange dress. It's a bit big for her so she should be able to wear it for awhile (not exactly sure where though!). And as a thank you Joelle and I made cookies to send to Daddy. Joelle sure enjoyed helping!And lastly, a friend and I went around post and took some pictures of each other so our husbands could actually remember what we look like :-). Here is one:

3 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

She is so beautiful! And you look great too! Praying for all of you.

Christina

Steph said...

You get that whole house, with two garage stalls?? Jealous!!

I love Joelle's feathery blonde hair, and your pregnant belly is cute!

KDoug said...

Great pics! Hope you're taking it easy when you can!

And WHOA on that huge house!!!!